Aboriginal Dolphin Recycled Plastic Bottle Bag 45cm
Our Dolphin Recycled Plastic Bottle Bags are not only stylish and functional, but they're also heroes of sustainability.
Each bag is created using three plastic bottles, meaning they're great for the planet by reducing waste through recycling and leaving a smaller footprint on Mother Earth.
These sturdy, lightweight shopping bags fold down to a handy size to pop in your bag so you're ready for anything.
- Size - unfolded 45cm x 40cm - 13cm x 13cm folded
- Made form 3 recycled plastic bottles
- 100% recycled & recyclable material shopping bag
- Made from rescued plastic bottles destined for our oceans
- Water resistant and lightweight
- A portion of each sale goes toward the artist
- Wash in warm temperature (30C)
- Warm iron
- Designed in Australia
- Australian owned and operated company
- Member of the Indigenous Art Code
My people are the Mamu. Our traditional lands are now internationally recognised, as the Wet Tropics of Queensland and the Great Barrier Reef are both World Heritage Areas. These places and their stories are irreplaceable and priceless to our people, to Australia and to the world. Sharing and caring about our World Heritage Areas is so important and it is my passion to share these stories through my paintings.
"These paintings are influenced by the landscape of my home, the traditional land of the Rainforest Aboriginal people, right next to the Great Barrier Reef". - Melanie Hava